To provide safe, effective, and efficient psychiatric services, in a caring manner for all members of our community.
Bakersfield Behavioral Healthcare Hospital’s vision is to help each patient achieve their goals of improved physical, mental, and spiritual health and provide each employee with opportunities for education and professional development.
Our focus is on quality of care and service to our patients through:
- Consistent levels of excellent service;
- Attitude of caring expressed by the entire organization;
- Responsiveness to the needs of our patients, patients’ families, physicians, employees, referral sources and community;
- Enthusiasm to modify our services in response to the ever-changing needs of the community we serve;
- Service to the organization, the community and external agencies.